A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Ann: Appointment of receivers and managers, page-326

1. 694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 682
    Hi PattyD, thank you for your support. The situation had gone into an area (ie VA) which i have little expertise, hence I chose to remain quiet & simply observe...

And I managed to level up myself on the zen aspect. I am trying not to find out what's happening on a hourly/daily/weekly basis with good reasons. The counter is suspended and there's nothing shareholders can do at this juncture (ie buy more or panic sell etc etc) - no decision that we need to make & judge. In addition, the situation is very dynamic with options presenting itself constantly & changing by the day. So I don't see any point in trying to keep up with the latest information, which might become obsolete the next day.

Apologies if I would offend many, I just feel that most of the chatters here and in twitter are just "noises" (of course, there are a few good ones too). Most people do not understand the VA process, and a few googling do not make them the experts overnight. So if you read them, do so with a pinch of salt. Unfortunately, there's quite a few trolls who can't wait to mock people and see others burn. They get their joy in other people's misery.

Yes, we are all worried (high emotions) with what's going to happen to our hard-earned money invested here. We are all humans who hates uncertainty. Hence, we try to seek comfort in every single bits of information available and thru discussions with fellow shareholders. Unfortunately, we just have to deal with it and wait patiently for VA manager KordaMentha to work through it and produce a report/recommendation. Original timeline is 25-Sep (5 weeks from the time VA is called), and I believe they are applying to court for a 3-month extension till 25-Dec.

Meanwhile, just chill, take a vacation or refocus on something else. I believe Alita will come back stronger than before, be prepared for significant dilution. We won't vanish so easily, for a petty $40-60m debt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.