A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

I am not a holder, but I feel your pain. In my earlier years...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3242
    I am not a holder, but I feel your pain. In my earlier years when learning how harsh and corrupt the stock market can be I have been burnt as bad as you guys here. It is the worst feeling in the world to reflect back and think how could I have made the decisions that I have. It is crap, and there is no way to sugar coat it. I am sorry that you have been deceived the way you have. When this news came out in my head I just kept reflecting on how would I handle this and the deceptions of my own anaylsis, if things were the opposite way around.

I have been reading silently and absorbing a lot of what is being said. If you don't mind I would like to add my thoughts.

The way I see it is that if you think what A40 owns contains the dream then don't fight this, use it to your advantage. GXY has been my number one pick because it has a management team that has lived through a financial advisor, it has some great assets, its making a good profit, but most importantly it has cash and no debt. I first got into GXY as a small punt. I started investing in GXY when the money started coming in. Why? Simply because of what I said in the first paragraph above. I have been there and lessons have been learnt, especially with such small companies that are small enough to fail.

This positioning of GXY has been pure genius. You have to recognise that. The thing is don't you want a management team like that? I looked at A40 a few times to see what was happening and I could see that management were not of the highest calibre and did not have shareholders interest in heart. Like seriously, the amount of games being played by management was a tell tale sign. Look for these signs in future.

Time and time again, even when us shareholders did not understand it, but upon looking back and reflecting on the situation GXY management have done the right thing to maximise the opportunity that will ultimately benefit us shareholders. This is the type of management I want to be associated with, because they are so hard to find.

My guess is that in whatever outcome at play most will lose between 95-90% and that is all sorts of scenarios and opportunities at play. Now that is limited to that percentage. Now if you believe in the A40 dream and what you have and the future of the lithium story as it will play out in the following years, get on board the GXY bandwagon. If you just have a look at what has happened here you can see that they have the resources and the team to make things fly. In a few years if the things you believe would have happened with A40 turn out the way you dreamed, with GXY you will be seeing growth with hundreds of percentage gains. This is not advice, just something to think about based on your own expectations of this asset. So on one hand you lose 90% on the other hand you could double, triple or more with a company that when prices turn will be making a truckload of cash.

What GXY can do for A40 is they can fine tune, improve recoveries because your setup is based on GXY Mt C. They have the first hand experience of what needs to be done and they have the cash to do it. They won't be at dinner parties change names every few months. Too busy smiling for the cameras instead of doing what needed to be done!

Anyway, think about what I have said and do your own research. Just think with a calm mind and ask yourself the question do you want to move forward with a management team that are all looks and no brains, or one that has the brains, the experience and the resources to make the most of A40's assets? I already made that choice.

Some of you may want to burn down the house in initial anger, but the dream can live on with the right management. Don't let anger lead you to even more bad decisions. Learn and take advantage of the situation.

Regardless of what you decide I wish you all the very best. From what I can tell GXY, Trebica and Jiangte are all on this together and will move forward. I really can't see someone else flying in, because they know it is not going to be worth the effort. If people don't start buying more EVs quick smart there will be plenty more opportunities, easier opportunities out there.

All lithium holders are struggling to some degree. The forecasts have not been our friend, we have been lied to and we all face the similiar pain. Those companies that can ride out the turbalance will come out much stronger. I believe GXY is a safe bet, but please do your own research.

All the best and I do hope you get something that is at least reasonable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.