1MC 50.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

To the people who are questioning whether they will be in severe...

1. 1,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1738
    To the people who are questioning whether they will be in severe financial ruin as a result of this outcome I say to you just wait and see. Not only because it’s literally the only thing you can do but also because the outcome is uncertain. It may take a bit of a miracle but forever the optimist in me says it may happen to a great Australian asset by a exceptional board of directors such as theirs. I understand the anger and frustration but they have a lot of skin in the game and the lithium market is just heating up. There will be interested parties that come to the table.

On a personal note I know first hand exactly what it feels like to lose a substantial amount of money on the market and what it can do to your mental health. COVID has been bad enough and if this is going to really weigh on you please reach out for help if you need it and talk things through with people you trust.

Do not get sucked in to the heartless vultures on hot copper please take a deep breath and digest things slowly as they unfold.

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $18.04K 7.339M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 192132484 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 50525839 92
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.