1MC 2.27% 4.3¢ morella corporation limited

Shanshan are most likely the reason they are in this mess,...

1. 4,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 625
    Shanshan are most likely the reason they are in this mess, noteholders who were exposed to AJM would not of appreciated that deal when AJM had real going concern risks. predatory behavior from AJMs large holder, shot themselves in the foot.

The result even if it is positive wont favor existing holders as I posted a few days ago the raise was going to be on a post consolidation basis which would also of been untenable to noteholders who were issued 9+% of the company in march.

Management are to be commended for keeping it alive this long but self interest prevented what should of happened 18 months ago to ensure AJMs ultimate survival, I guess too much skin in the game is a bad thing.

To all holders talking about the government not bailing this thing out you need to look at this from a top down perspective, the project will go on and create jobs for australians in the future, its ownership wont be majority overseas. The AJM vehicle was a debt laden cancer which is sad for holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $10.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $2.717K 63.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 143991 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 73555 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.