BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Appointment of Receivers and Managers, page-61

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80

I acknowledge that the receivers work for PFG solely, to retrieve the debt owed to them. As shareholders, they have no engagement or responsibility to us at all. What ashes will be remaining after a fire sale of assets to satisfy PFG, and payment of the receivers fees, I don't know.

I'm just putting forth the idea, even if it is a slim one, and yep, "I'm dreamin' ", that the business may be sold, as the receivers clearly state that intention. If there are no buyers, and the receivers have finished their job in satisfying PFG's claims, then sadly administration and management will all be handed back to the current management. That would be a bottom liner and we would probably slide swiftly into liquidation, and in which case, I agree there is nothing left for shareholders.

It's been an excruciating ride, and for me, like many others, the share price had reached such a low point that it wasn't really worth selling in more recent times. By not turning the paper loss into an actuality, I was leaving the door open, just a smidge, to the possibility of BUD being bought out, yep at a bargain basement price, but at least giving it the possibility of rising from the ashes. That idea, whilst slim I admit, is not completely ruled out yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.