BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I'm very sorry this has come to pass, always enjoyed reading...

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    I'm very sorry this has come to pass, always enjoyed reading your posts. While I've been out of BUD for a long time I did ride the stock initially from 5cents to 40 cents... subsequently got back in at lower prices but eventually gave up all my initial profits and then some. Since then I've kept a watch through the company announcements and the posts here in the hope that a turnaround might finally occur.

I would think that the subsidiary operating businesses to have some value to a potential buyer who can recapitalise them and make them into something... in which case maybe the creditors will receive a good portion of their money back. However I'd be shocked if existing shareholders of BUD will see a cent - it's just the nature of the process, administration is an expensive process, creditors must be paid and assets are unlikely to be sold for full value.

Really sad to see this outcome and so it's turned out to be a very educational and at times painful stock for me as well. I've learned a lot and this has helped me to bail out of other stocks earlier when things started to look awkward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.