AR1 0.00% 16.0¢ austral resources australia ltd

Well Suni and TCB, we've had our moments but I totally concur...

1. 6,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Well Suni and TCB, we've had our moments but I totally concur with your comments. LD certainly takes the cake with his style of posting and is totally self serving, arrogant and oblivious blatant disregard to others here and a multitude of other tickers.
    I will give him credit for calling this situation tho, but apart from that he has reached the bottom of humanity, in the way he conducts himself on the HC forum.
    TCB, he wasn't having a crack at you.... this time.
    As for me, yes it hurts, although I have a substantial holding here, I am free riding.
    I certainly feel for those who are well financially invested here.
    A possibility does exist as they continue to trade for some sunshine , especially with Copper on the rise.
    I would say that Dan will not go out without a fight as he and family have a major holding......... I do remember that Dan was buying heavily up to the 60's' which certainly showed his confidence in the future of AR1.
    Major events were not on our side from IPO, Covid, Major Flooding plus the usual teething problems.

Going forward I wish you all here best wishes going forward for some positive outcome.
    Early days yet with some hope.

It's sad that LD has arrogantly taken pleasure in rubbing shareholder noses in misfortune, also LD, you should be ashamed of yourself ,and one day you will have a realization in how you have treated others. You have certainly made no friends here on HC.

GL All
    Kind Regards X
    Last edited by X-terra: 03/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.