PSC 5.71% 9.9¢ prospect resources limited

I don't believe Sinomine was so dumb to initiate TO and put $10...

1. 2,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 591
    I don't believe Sinomine was so dumb to initiate TO and put $10 mil @ 6c in PSC after failed to TO...

The whole TO to equity investment took about 6 months which should give them more than enough time for DD...

Sino met PSC management (and management team has been strengthened with new MD and Mining Manager) and they have been operating in Africa countries for years... Sound like we all smarter than Sino after all...

Also, PSc has strong technical team with LCE capabilities.

After election I believe Zimbabwe is a much better place (within African countries) for investment. The politicians (either Mgnangagwa or Chamisa) are looking for change, my Zimbabwean colleague said Zimbabwe would never to go war, the people just won't, my sister in-law been to Zimbabwe for vacation last year and she enjoyed it...

However, we understand the frustration when the sp get slam... DYOR... I'm not ramping as I don't think it would affect the sp and I'm not surprise if the sp goes to low 2c but doesn't mean the company wouldn't be a producer in 12 months...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.006(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $53.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.5¢ $147.8K 1.481M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17102 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 95000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.