BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Appointment of Sean Hehir as CEO, page-255

1. 1,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Well, iluminaughty, a bit of a surprise open IMO, was very tempted to have a stiff one, i.e. ( of the imbibing variety ) a bit early for me for both types. The cats away, for a while, so by mid arvo, and the market recovers somewhat, who knows, a damsel, may by chance be tempting me ( extremely unlikely at this stage of my existence ) to dream on slightly. Now that sort of luck, these days, is hindsight I reckon. I'm better off chancing my luck, on this Akida ( I find her very attractive ) offering atm, it's starting to improve ? I have every faith in my involvement in this spike generator ( receiver of ) thingy to take my mind away from naughty thought's that do still occasionally enter my brain patterns, but fade very quickly these day's.

Oh, ( those were the day's ) settle down hotty rolleyes.png and pour yourself a smooth one. Yes, it's coming back a little now, possibly in the green by close.

It's a very strange animal this market isn't it, full of surprises. Good luck to you ilum, fingers crossed, I do believe we're on a winner.

Akida Ballista >>>>>>>>>>>>>> This is just a momentary " spike " in the proceedings I feel, onwards driver <<<<<<<<<<<

hot...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13444 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.