BRN 2.17% 23.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Well, iluminaughty, a bit of a surprise open IMO, was very...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Well, iluminaughty, a bit of a surprise open IMO, was very tempted to have a stiff one, i.e. ( of the imbibing variety ) a bit early for me for both types. The cats away, for a while, so by mid arvo, and the market recovers somewhat, who knows, a damsel, may by chance be tempting me ( extremely unlikely at this stage of my existence ) to dream on slightly. Now that sort of luck, these days, is hindsight I reckon. I'm better off chancing my luck, on this Akida ( I find her very attractive ) offering atm, it's starting to improve ? I have every faith in my involvement in this spike generator ( receiver of ) thingy to take my mind away from naughty thought's that do still occasionally enter my brain patterns, but fade very quickly these day's.

Oh, ( those were the day's ) settle down hotty rolleyes.png and pour yourself a smooth one. Yes, it's coming back a little now, possibly in the green by close.

It's a very strange animal this market isn't it, full of surprises. Good luck to you ilum, fingers crossed, I do believe we're on a winner.

Akida Ballista >>>>>>>>>>>>>> This is just a momentary " spike " in the proceedings I feel, onwards driver <<<<<<<<<<<

hot...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.