BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Appointment of Sean Hehir as CEO, page-446

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    "your ceo ann was a flop" I'm not sure how you got to that conclusion? if price goes down based on a good announcement it usually signalise a great buying opportunity. he hasn't been the ceo for a day publicly yet and you call it a flop! lol. based on his resume I would say he fits the description to what PVDM was suggesting in the commsec interview.

He has great connection in the industry and has a track record of bringing exponential growth to companies that are in a similar stage to Brainchip. his linked in profile suggests that a few know him. just because bob the builder and fireman Sam doesn't know who he is doesn't mean that he is not a well respected individual in the industry.

" your previous ceo is a founder has been selling his shares" yes, he did. we don't know why, but he has the right to do so. it is nothing compared to his holdings.

"NASA has had this for nearly a year now" good observation, but it doesn't mean anything. to adopt a brand new technology into your business/corporation, they want to be sure that it is suitable for their intended purpose. This takes time, and is expected. now when all testing has been completed I will start to expect more traction regards to sales.

"if this thing was revolutionary it would have flown by now"
    look at any successful company, any revolutionary products, or invention and tell me that people didn't understand it at first. car, plane, electricity, phone, internet where all dismissed at first.. Apple, Amazon and FB for example all have humble beginnings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.3¢ $1.524M 7.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 721709 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 776034 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.