BRN 1.25% 19.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Appointment of Sean Hehir as CEO, page-450

1. 2,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    I'm ok with the appointment, it is a gamble but hopefully a calculated one that pays off

if anyone wants an example of buy-rumour sell-fact then Friday and today's trading is a good one to use

it's a gamble because he's never held anything near this position before. has obviously had a number of decent looking management positions, but nothing that approaches the c-suite (so my take is the company didn't quite hit the mark on the intended 2-IC who keeps getting overlooked target)

be careful reading too much into position titles etc on LinkedIn. VP etc sounds impressive, but at most large US companies there are literally hundreds of them. across Silicon Valley there would be thousands of people who read similar on paper.. no point getting excited at this point (those doing so would be able to spin any appointment as the best thing since sliced bread).. this is an appointment that won't move the needle instantly, only his results once he's in the role over time will. let's give him the chance to succeed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.3¢ $1.433M 7.240M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 263583 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 31 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.