IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Hey IDC Holders Mr McVeigh has just announced the IndoChine...

1. 2,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey IDC Holders

Mr McVeigh has just announced the IndoChine Mining will be appointing Sir Samuel Jonah, who became Executive President of Anglo Gold Ashanti (World’s second largest Gold Miner) as IDC Chairman once this Funding is completed for the adit and drill out of Mt Kare.

Sir Samual Jonah also sits on the current Bank of America Global Advisory Council and he orchestrated the dual listing of Ashanti on the London Stock Exchange, as well as New York Stock exchanges.

With one of the plans to dual list IDC on the London Stock Exchange, Sir Jonah's contacts and experience will definitely ensure this progresses quickly as Rodan and Burgess complete the Adit and start the drill out of the Bonanza Gold Zones, Jewellery Boxes and the Mother hole for some deep penetration into Mt Kare!

Sir Jonah was appointed to Deputy CEO of Ashanti Goldfields at only 31 years of age! This guy is a high flyer!

As with all Mining Projects, professional investors who are about to make an investment into a miner, will usually request to have certain people in Director/Chairman roles before they pump their cash in, to ensure an extra ordinary return!

We must be getting pretty close to this funding deal after today's announcement, that will see the completion of the Production Scale Adit, see the Sparkly Stuffand Drilling of the Bonanza Gold Zones to both lift the Total Gold Resource and Grade!

I wonder when Brokers and Funds will start buying into IDC at market? Can't be too far away I would imagine....one thing that has been missing since early this year.

Cheers DM
    Last edited by nectar38: 24/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.