LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Yep and ppl like dott will trot their rot like "lol yep, thats...

1. 376 Posts.
    Yep and ppl like dott will trot their rot like "lol yep, thats pretty much the picture i have of the lom 'gang'...oooo" implying only idiots invest their money in this stock.

I sit back and laugh at her comments as those people she "pictures" that purchased LOM at below 1c and all the way down to .4c are such fools now in hindsight. As are those that picked up LOMOs at 7c post consolidation and are still sitting on double their investment, stupid tossers.

OK, being serious. There are also people out there who purchased at a higher adjusted rate and are still waiting to get back in the black, I realise that, this is not a blue chip stock (not that that guarantees anything either). But as with all stocks, it is about timing, and with LOM that time was pre exploration licences renewal initially, but the ML granting will be the BIG trigger for stock momentum forward. Post ML granting there will still be profit to be made but this is the time to clean up. The naysayers like meerkat disappeared after the last double up in price after the last big announcements, I think there may be a few more with their tails between their legs after the next. That is unless they hang around spruiking about a retrace from 70c to 60c because of whatever reasons, conveniently forgetting about the fact they were bagging the stock in the high 30's low 40's.

I can't wait.......

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15800 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 31257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.