MTC 0.00% 26.0¢ metalstech limited

If anyone is nervous, let me comfort you with my experience in 2...

1. 976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2506
    If anyone is nervous, let me comfort you with my experience in 2 different Chinese successful takeovers in the last 12 months.

PSC-- a Zimbabwe lithium mine with a Chinese takeover offer-- it doesn't get any scarier than that !

The offer was $1.10 and to settle in 6 months. All that bedwetters on HC saying what if, what if, what if, what if, what if were selling at 70c, 80c, 85c in the months leading up to settlement and missed out on a good 30% by not trusting and just being patient.

The end result was it settled, everything happened as the announcements said would happen.

TIE -- An African Gold mine with a Chinese takeover -- even scarier than a Slovakia gold mine !

The initial offer was 58c and people were selling at 55c. All the bedwetters again saying , what if, what if, what if, what if were selling straight away at 55c, 56c in the months leading up to final offer and missed out on a good 25% by not trusting and being patient.

The end result was it settled, only after they increased the bid to 68c, everything happened as the announcements said would happen.

And here we are again with Bedwetters suddenly appearing and saying what if, what if, what if, what if again...

Well what if everything happens just like the announcement's say will happen...

The end result will be just the same as above and all the " not held " bedwetters will miss out again...

The hardest thing for people is to show some courage and be patient and not flip out at 30c, 35, 40c and miss out on 25% again if the bid is 53c which is has to be if directors have got that price, then the offer must be 53c or higher...

I prey the offer is 60c and the mosquito's that all suddenly appeared last night get hit with the flyspray once and for all.rolleyes.png

And yes... Lovegod is Vaccine poison free, pure blood, Brave enough to not be a little dummy sheep.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.