ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    I sold out the other day, taking the EOFY loss and frankly, it never felt better. Would have required the price to approach around 5c to offset the value I otherwise gained by selling. Something I just couldn't comprehend with the complete and utter information vacuum of 2019. Hope it does bounce back for holders.

I'm staggered in the meantime, now that a new quarter has started, that the ASX permit this to trade. By the company's very own forecasts, and answers to the ASX, I'd have thought the ASX may have doubts around cash levels. I mean, $185k cash as at March 31, $180k forecast by the company to be spent by June 30...we're now into July. Can only assume some resource credits came in, of such low value they weren't material enough to be declared, that might keep the lights on for a few weeks?

Even a CR would take time to organise and have funds come in. I guess a placement to sophisticated investors speeds that up, but guess what, you know which shareholders will be diluted then.
    Last edited by Nomadic_Investor: 04/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.