MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Ann: Appointment of Technical Manager, page-5

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Still going through the announcement on the DH EM results. Lots of tech research to do. Certainly Talc Lake at least is hitting its straps and firing.

I thought holes 4,5,6 were the poor country cousins to 1,2,3 where the very high grade Ni channel deposit was... but not so apparently. Could the primary source be this new DH anomaly and not the other southern-Anomaly??

If you spend money on DHEM then you want something in return, namely a very good target. Talc has done that. Newexco have proposed drilling a deep hole right through where "it" should be. Is "it" an
    economic deposit.?? Will find out very very soon.

So now there are two prospective deposits at Talc .... the DH anomaly(s), and the good old southern anomaly which is a bit forgotten.

Steve Vallance says.. " ..and the task ahead now is to locate economic accumulations." Great stuff. That statement suggests a change in focus from geology to making money.

Also Steve says..." The indications are positive and continued technical excellence will undoubtedly be rewarded with success." Undoubtedly. Spoken like a guy who knows his Nickel Sulphides. Supreme confidence.. I like it.
    Exploration is a game of chance, but with this team in place I am not kicking myself quite as much about delving in to oppies so heavily.

When you look back (at Talc Lake) it is hard to see where they have put a foot wrong.

Just have to get that SP way up before next CR. Looking good. And good info for shareholders too.... reports may be a nuisance and time-consuming but it keeps that Company profile high and positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.