SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

Ann: Appointment of Tony Swiericzuk as Managing Director & CEO, page-5

1. 1,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273

so i found this very interesting analysis of so4 from a uk writer. perhaps what is most interesting is that all of the production that is spoken of has no resource base - so it is unclear to me where all of the 400ktpa sop is coming from.

http://www.branduk.net/salt-lake-potash-so4-the-upside-of-emmerson-plus-the-quality-of-danakali-via-cube-investments/

recently a gold company that i follow had to retract statements made in a newspaper regarding production targets when it only has inferred resources - so how has so4 dodged this bullet when they have no resource? ok, there is some brine in williamson pit, but this is not enough to sustain the stated 400ktpa. what exploration has been done on lake way to provide any indication of a resource - none that has been published, so i am struggling to understand where these production targets are coming from or what the company is basing them on. if i have missed something i'd be happy if someone can point me towards it.

perhaps a please explain is on the way from the asx? perhaps tony can earn his excellent salary and drive the company to produce a meaningful resource statement to back the claims that are being made - i hope so. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.