IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

I liked the brief description of iWebGate attached to the Trevor...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    I liked the brief description of iWebGate attached to the Trevor Cain announcement today, it is useful for understanding why market demand can explode for this uniquely new product suite. Perhaps also why such recent significant financial support is behind iWebGate.
    Can’t wait to see what the new executive leadership and funding can do with 1) a new form of internet transport layer and 2) the creation of a “go everywhere and into everything” elastic cloud (cited as “
    virtualized end-to-end platform between points of origin and points of destination situated in any network”).
    Description extracted from Announcement 7/9/16.
    “ iWebGate, Limited
    (ASX: IWG) is a technology company introducing the Virtualization of Network
    Services. This has been achieved by creating three virtualization-centric software products:

• 1) Virtual Invisible Network (VIN);
    • 2) Virtual Segmentation Platform (VSP);
    • 3) Virtual Application Container (VAC).
    Used separately, these software products solve major security and connectivity problems. Cleverly used together, this software creates a virtualized end-to-end platform between points of origin and points of destination situated in any network (i.e. cloud, on-premise) and Internet transport layers.
    Virtualizing Network Services enables cloud providers, network administrators and technology partners (e.g. OEMs, software developers) to efficiently deliver more and superior solutions across any customer network.

iWebGate’s product is well positioned to help many enterprises and government agencies. “ End of extracT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.