HCT 0.00% 0.9¢ holista colltech limited

End of April Top 20 Held 160.5m or around 58% of the company's...

1. 2,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    End of April Top 20 Held 160.5m or around 58% of the company's issued capital.

The three new entries to the top 20 had bought approximately 6m shares. Im assuming they have added to their positions since then.

So basically there are 114.8m shares held outside of the top 20.

Possibly there is accumulation going on and based on HC there are a lot of DTs in this stock scalping the market for a cent here and there.

As time goes on and there is more accumulation the day traders will be caught out and will leave to go play somewhere else.

The company is moving forward, has cash in the bank and is certainly aligning itself with strategic partners globally to distribute its products.

There will obviously be a lag and then IMO we will have a sharp rise upwards in the share price to coincide with everything that is currently happening.

Government tenders are normally for a minimum of 12 months, some loner 24 to 36 months.

If judging by the last order of $3.8m HCT recently announced for three months worth of supply, if you times that by 4 one could assume the Government Tender could be at least 4 times that or around $16m. IMO I would believe it would be far higher than $16m considering the amount of hospitals and other Government Departments there are in the UK. So one needs to make some form of assessment to what that figure could be.

Could it be a $15m, $20m or higher like $50m plus tender??

Over 12 months at $5m per month that would equate to $60m. If you worked out how many Government Departments they would be supplying to me $5m per month IMO would be inadequate and would need to be much higher.

Any way they are my thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.509M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $351 39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 186265 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 464347 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.