RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

Ann: Appointment of US Advisor , page-5

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Davis, with all due respect to your contributions here, you've been bashing management for quite a while now. Yes they deserve criticism in my view, but let's give credit where appropriate, and I believe at the moment its appropriate in 3 areas:

1. They've shown recently they could achieve an asset sale of land at a reasonable price, and without affecting reserves, despite their "backs to the wall"

2. They've shown they could secure a deal to farm out some acreage in the Cleveland sandstone layer to potentially add new value to existing acreage

3. Most importantly, they have not yet hit the CR button which they could easily have done (despite being painful at such a low price) and which many other oilers do so easily to their shareholders

The above signs indicate they appear to be making a concerted effort to avoid a CR, I will give kudos to them for that even though I am critical that they didnt take a corrective course of action to protect the working capital / balance sheet earlier.

Cheers, Sharks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.