SHG 0.00% 10.5¢ singular health group ltd

Ive been slowly accumulating over the last few months and am...

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 633
    Ive been slowly accumulating over the last few months and am quite happy with my parcel now, the SHG team is ticking boxes and appears to be on their way to a contract based on the commentary in the announcement. Interesting the specifics which have been placed in the performance rights for Marin and Sons and HCA healthcare. They are a healthcare behemoth and ranked 66 on the fortune 500 list with over 150 hospitals in the US and the UK, if they can crack into that network it could be huge. Interestingly I found a Jessica Marin (same last name as these guys) who works as a COO at one of the hospitals and he credited in creating growth in surgeries so may be one of the connections that Marin and Sons has.

I think this approach is a good one but using connected parties rather than building their own sales network as this can cut off years of the sales cycle. Of note CG1 cut in Marin and Sons so no cost to SHG and this is after CG1 invested at a 40% premium to market so CG1 must really like the potential of 3dicom to have market uptake.

$5m mcap is extremely cheap - 4DX ran to a $300m mcap based on a $1.5m contract at the same hospitals which are mentioned in all the performance rights.

On top of possible penetration into the US healthcare market there is the Department of Defence - if anything eventuates from the recent Defence Symposium that they attended then this could explode.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $306 2.915K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100506 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 414121 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.