ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,746 Posts.
    Only hypothetical, but would holders have participated more had they not thought Copulos was picking up the slack? And now that we know fully the situation, would you consider another SPP/RI/CR/Placement if it helps us relist? Would you be willing to pay 0.1c or what price? And what assurances do you need from INT, eg cashflow positive, no further dilution.

Would you support Copulos providing the shortfall and then getting his notes paid back so he can get ASIC/INT/Shareholders off his back and leave INT relatively debt free, though he would then have voting control over INT.

Would suppliers demand cash or could shares be issued to them in leui of debt?

Personally, I would have participated had they explained the underwriting more clearly. The main reason I didnt participate is because their was no discount and it was underwriten.

If they attempt to resurrect the company then I would want a discount for the risk factor. I would also want more than the original amount raised to make sure their is minimal dilution in the next 12-18months.

Albi, good that ASIC called you back. I still have not heard from them. But I think I was 2days after you in lodging. Perhaps their will be a string of callbacks soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.