PPN 0.00% 20.0¢ planet platinum limited

It isn't my intention to start any contentious dialogue. The...

1. 6 Posts.
    It isn't my intention to start any contentious dialogue. The main point of my original post was to simply convey my concern that all too often individuals do not either have a grasp of the facts or chose to ignore them. A point that you have once again highlighted. I am well aware that shareholders are NOT the biggest problem and at no point did I suggest that they were.

I am also aware that, as a shareholder, I have chosen to buy shares in a company that, is tightly held by one individual (admittedly this has not been one of my better choices). As a shareholder, I am also aware of what my rights are. I am now assuming that, these two points would probably apply to all of PPN shareholders (other than Trimble). For these reasons and these reasons alone, I am of the view that groups such as the so called 'shaggers' are very rarely anything more than a costly nuisance. Whilst I totally agree that this company has fallen very short of meeting its basic obligations towards its shareholders, I am not that easily convinced that the cries from some select minority shareholders are necessarily being made for the benefit of most of the remaining, minority shareholders.

As you graciously acknowledged my entitlement to my opinion, I too acknowledge yours. I would however also like to add that as much as we all have the right to our own opinions, I don't believe that any of us have the right to distort the truth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.