PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

i hope we can get the liquidators letter confirming it is now...

1. 1,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    i hope we can get the liquidators letter confirming it is now worth $0 before June 30th 2016, but even that would be a dream, anyway it will come that we all know and the CAP loss is yours to put to good use..

GNR must fulfill their end of the DOCA and recapitalise the company and pay off the agreed amounts to trade creditors/employees by March 31st or prior.. OR turn off the lights.. the latter is a mere formality..

i'd say they (GNR) have well and truly had enough.. they've been shafted like the rest of us, with IO at $120/t you have a high grade/low cost operation on an island and you can't make money? you have a ship holding $US3.5M worth of high grade ore have its cargo on-sold in Singapore and you get $0 back? please! what da?! the Chinese didn't mess around they had already dealt with Jingbo Wang (Timeone/WISE) after he implicated Rizhao (a Chinese SOE) in all this...

Since the collapse of Pluton, GNR learned that Jingbo Wang had stepped down from Rizhao and had been arrested in China. The company says it has confirmed his arrest from “high-ranking Chinese officials”.

On the plus side the administrator must provide ASIC a detailed report on his/her findings on the 'happenings' at the company over the years which ultimately have led PLV down this path (liquidation).. that should be rather hilarious reading and i hope its all over the mining press but before that's done i'd dare say a few others are already lining up to politely discuss that 4c CR in April 2014.. less said about that the better but for sure it will be discussed in the future..

sit back and enjoy the show, it should be kicking off soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.