PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Ann: Appointment of Voluntary Administrators and Receivers, page-41

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Good post ST.

But there is one thing that drew my attention therein. And that is:

""GNR must fulfill their end of the DOCA and recapitalise the company and pay off the agreed amounts to trade creditors/employees by March 31st or prior.. OR turn off the lights.. the latter is a mere formality..""

What we must remember is that, in nearly all cases, the Directors are treated as employees of the Company too whereby they will be entitled to collect everything that is due to them. And that, really sucks.

But, you can always DYOR!!!

In closing, I cannot see for the life of me that we will be receiving a letter form the Liquidator telling us that we will be able to claim our big losses before or by the end of June current. So, and IMO sadly, the misery of this story will continue on for a fair while longer.

Don't forget that they will have to sell/realise all the assets of the company too before they will be able to tell us what is what. And then they will have to find out where that money from the shipment of the IO ended up and try to recover it too. Dear oh me....this is going to be very very long sad and sorry saga IMHO.

I hope that I am wrong...but................

Good luck to all and sundries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.