PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

No Hoots, I know full well that the Company Directors in general...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    No Hoots, I know full well that the Company Directors in general are falling within the classifications of "THE UNTOUCHEABLE BEASTS". Nevertheless I am sure that at some stage or another they would have had some Directors Insurance taken out to cover their ars..s and the Insurance will have to cough up.

One would only hope that ASIC then will jump on the bandwagon and do something about them to either suspend them or cancel their names so that they will not be able to sit on another boardroom thus not to drag someone else into another edgecliff.

On the other hand, when this thing will be brought out in the open, the name of those culpable for this demise and the suffering of many investors will have to be made known and that, while IMO only, wouldn't reflect very well against their names and resumes.

Don't forget about some of those capital raisings which led many unsuspecting and gullible investors into digging deeper into their pockets while some of those announcements leading to some of those CR's weren't IMHO very clear at all and again IMO a little misleading too.

What happened to the ASX and Asic about that.??

What did they do about it.??

Did they just sit in there laughing their heads off at the poor investors while knowing and/or been well aware that they were been led to the slaughter.??

These are things that needs answering and someone has to do it.

So, we cannot just sweep that away into a corner and let it go. This has to stop and IMO if a Court Case will be initiated, someone will be able to find out who the culprits were and possibly remember their names so that they can keep well clear of where they will be employed as Company Directors.

Cheers
    Last edited by buddy134: 06/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.