PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Ann: Appointment of Voluntary Administrators and Receivers, page-8

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I have never seen a company with Chinese investors doing good for the company and it's retail shareholders.

I could be wrong and way off the mark here, but, and IMO, companies with big Chinese money invested in them, usually end up under full control of the Chinese, or under Chinese ownership at some stage or another, leaving the poor retail investors sucking on a dry icy pole stick. Here is another example of that and what I have been saying for years.

The sad part about it all, is that for the retail investors and the Mums and Dads investors when that happens, they usually walk away with the tail between their legs, and with nothing to show for. Yes they are left sucking on that bone dry icy pole stick.. No pleasure there is there....

I am one of them that lost heaps and heaps of money in this thing which was supposed to lead us all to fantastic riches, and I have just now been given a dry icy pole stick to suck on.

In the meantime, Management, Executives, and Directors have been continuously collecting their full emoluments IMO.....while possibly eating away what was left from this carcass...

Sad but true....GO FIGURE!!!!

DYOR!!!
    Last edited by buddy134: 09/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.