WPG 0.00% 1.5¢ wpg resources ltd

Ann: Appointment of Voluntary Administrators, page-50

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Barker it is easy to comment afterwards like this. Your decision could just as easily have been luck, and and your calculations incorrect. If funding went ahead as hoped, you'd be looking silly for missing out on a profit, and maybe even selling for a loss. I still am highly suspicious of those trying to drive the price down by posting, are they really as pure as driven snow? For all you know you made the right decision for lucky or even the wrong reasons. 99% of the information posted here was dodgy, it just happened to line up with how events turned out.

Investing in stocks is a zero sum game, and sometimes you are right and sometimes you are wrong. I've been correct more than I've been wrong, and I have both got out of stocks and also stayed in correctly, and I've made a lot of money on the backs of trapped shorts. Sometimes the shorts win. That's how it goes. Acting like you are wiser than others comes off as a bit weak, and gloating is not a good look. Perhaps that lack of maturity you refer to is a little closer to home than you were suspecting?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.