CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ cleantech lithium plc

Ann: Appointment of Voluntary Administrators, page-32

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178

It just adds to the disgrace.

IMHO

I know that I am harping but I am still shocked at how Rogers has treated CTL like his own private company.........not actually taking a salary but maybe taking money for expenses.............who knows as they didn't do a Financial Report and no AGM.................that was handy for them and it would be OK if CTL were a small private company where often these things happen but it is a listed public company and he is the Chairman..........and who knows who the creditors are .....we know they are employees, maybe they are in senior management....a very cosy set up especially as they now have secured notes @ ONE TENTH of the conversion price of the last issued secured note with Squadron Resources.

No TRANSPARENCY and ACCOUNTABILITY and disgraceful behaviour for the Chairman of a listed company who is now a creditor and owed $1m in back pay. So when you replay the video where he claims that there was going to be $1m in excess cash per month....why wasn't he taking a salary..............didn't he believe his own story or was it part of a plan. Well his story certainly wasn't true and now he is a creditor...sounds like a plan to me

Last edited by D1326: 01/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.