OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Appointment of Voluntary Administrators, page-130

1. 1,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Jimone and SJB and Salt never resorted to personal attacks and for that they have my regrets for their losses

No, I don't wish it on anyone either, that's not what this is about. You were turned into a joke mate. Just because you weren't personally attacked by them, it doesn't mean you were treated well! Not trying to stir s*&t, just reminding you how it really went down back then.

E.g. I posted this on 25/06/18 & it got removed. Who knows who complained about it:

Look, if you agree that shareholders should contact ASIC and state that a monthly report of production, grades p/t etc were promised but have not been delivered regularly then like this post. It will give the message to others that might actually take the initiative to do something about it. Contacting ogx mgt won't do anything. They are not going to tell you grades, or when an ann is expected. You have to go through ASIC

20 mins later- SJB

The three of you should get together and form a posse and chase them out of town.As for me, I'll give them a chance to recover from the truck strike.Cheers, SJB

So forgive me if I don't bow my head in sorrow to the Orinoco Eulogy, but our warnings were not taken seriously & to those uprampers we were just a joke. That post was just one of many I made to try and make a stand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.