OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Appointment of Voluntary Administrators, page-2

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Appointment of Administrators I advise that Daniel Bredenkamp and I were appointed Joint and Several Administrators of the Company on 6 April 2019 pursuant to a resolution passed by the directors of the Company. Current status of the Company We have now assumed control of the Company’s assets and operations and will work with the board and management during the administration period. The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) have published information sheets which provide information in relation to external administrations. Shareholders may obtain copies of these information sheets from the ASIC website. Restructure of the Company
    The purpose of the administration is to implement a restructure of the Company’s fi nances and ownership. The ultimate purpose of the restructure is to recapitalise the Brazilian operations so they may reach their full potential. Transfer of shares whilst OGX is in administration As shareholders are aware, listed securities in OGX were already suspended from trading before our appointment as Joint and Several Administrators of the Company. Whilst OGX is in administration the shares will remain suspended.
    Shareholders are also unable to transfer their shares during this time. Updates on the progress of the administration The Administrators will provide updates throughout the administration by way of announcements to the ASX and we ask that shareholders refrain from contacting the Administrators’ offi ce at this time.
    BRYAN HUGHES Joint and Several Administrator

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.