1MC 0.00% 3.3¢ morella corporation limited

I am 100% sure this can be saved if shareholders follow a...

1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I am 100% sure this can be saved if shareholders follow a similar steps followed by PSL shareholders, AJM has only debt issue while PSL had issues with ASX, ASIC, finance, previous crook directors but share holders overcame all of them over 2 years. No body helped them except themselves by gathering loyal shareholders into a Skype Group for brainstorming and offering help to each other and putting their ideas to the company and ASX.

For AJM, creat a AJM Skype Group, share the link here and invite good HC members into the group who can contribute their skills and start working from there to stay away from naysayers or trollers. Trust me you can do it but only if shareholders care enough about their investments. Someone who is well respected here need to initiate and organise a Skype Group and then the rest of people will follow you soon.

Just remember blaming management or credit lenders, or saying " I told you so" for self gratification won't help any existing shareholder. Think and act positive and you would see the results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $124 3.755K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16221 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 3568 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.