IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

Sorry for the holders who bought into this and yes we should be...

1. 7,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    Sorry for the holders who bought into this and yes we should be able to trust the annoncement on the ASX however it was something to me that sounded to good to be true so never bought in and was happy to miss out if it was as it wasn't right with my 'gut feel' and looks like that feeling has cemented itself as correct.

Hopefully people will learn not believe anything announced on the ASX which I understand is annoying and shouldn't be the case but this is the case until something changes.

If the situation comes up again and it seems to good to be true be happy to sit out and watch from the side-lines or take a small holding as the greed will cause more damage.

I have seen this happen at a number of places like CLI which was in a similar boat where they were announcing soon to be receiving big revenue and the harvest went well until a director sister sold out due to her own personal financial reasons and wasn't aware that all the harvest had mould and frost damage and the SP went from 3c to 7c in a space of a couple of months to crash back to 3c before suspension.

Also remember money can be replaced and it might be hard but things will seem better but life is precious.

Best of luck with the future

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.