WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

When they went into a halt I had a strong feeling it was VA....

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    When they went into a halt I had a strong feeling it was VA. Rowan been around long enough to know what the companies situation is. Surprised he was so upbeat in the stratgy upday a few weeks ago.

He knew of the 63Mill injection, knew the business inflows / outflows and decided to call stumps 2 weeks later... Suspect he's doing whats best for the creditors / debtor's by holding the recent cash injection to pay the bills.

Alternatively going into VA early stops Milan being able to cash out all his shares making sure he gets to feel the pain

or Rowan is helping Delphi get the whole mine at pennies to the dollar and we will see a scenario similar to MOY. VA valued the sum of the parts at 10million, gave it to the main secured creditor (owned about 40%) for nothing. They then sold it for 150 million shortly after and didnt have to split the profit with anyone. Pretty good ROI for them. (note i used rough numbers from memory actuals may vary slightly).

My best guess, I doubt the VA team will be able to find a way to salvage this. Wages paid first, secured creditors / debitors next and nothing for the rest.
    Last edited by wkimpton073: 22/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.