NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

Ann: Appointment of Voluntary Administrators, page-131

1. 5,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3830
    I'd suggest that the notice of the honorable gentleman moving on to his next lifestyle target and a new cohort of young naive suckers, means NML is not coming back in any form, and investors will get nothing back, and the company will be delisted at the end of the financial year.

There are many incompetent mining executives in this space, many that should not be involved with mining exploration and production on any level.

It happens in every profession.
    How many of you have come across completely incompetent doctors?
    Official statistics show that medical mistakes in Australia cause over 400 deaths each year.

There is a saying in the teaching profession - "those who can't do a job properly or professionally, become teachers, those who can't teach, take the physical education classes."

Yeah, I know, that's not really fair on teachers. I had some brilliant teachers when I was young, and some bone lazy ones.

The geology and mining professions are no different.
    There are some "so called" professionals who don't really have a clue what they are doing.

The problem for us as investors, is trying to flesh out who they are.

Unfortunately, these same characters go to ground like a Meerkat, and then pop their heads above the ground again later, take a quick look around, and see how they can get "quietly" back into the game, back into the action, with only the minimal few people noticing they're back. These type of characters are everywhere here at the small cap end, and they are worse than cane toads in Australia, and just as toxic for your investments. We had a couple here in NML.

Oh well, this one will become another tax loss claim for me, come tax reporting time.

The End.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.