NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

The friggen currency creators ,have f ked everything with their...

1. 2,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863
    The friggen currency creators ,have f ked everything with their over the top interest rate hikes ,totally destabilizing on the edge enterprises sensitive to rate hikes, most are hauling their money in ,trying to stay afloat. Absolutely no general investors in resources sectors and institutions abandoning resources sector to Shaw up dodgy equities market at the behest of their financial masters.
    They are scarring investors in this sector , most will fear to trust the junior mining sector again, a perfect situation for vulture capitalists to scoop it all up for pennies on the dollar , just as they did in early 2009.
    I have had my RRRSSS kicked hard in several juniors in the last 12 months, most that had a great potential if they had honest management at the helm, one of my explorers held 2300 sqkms, not far from OLYMPIC DAM & several gold tenements in QLD now going into receivership , on the back of 5 million dollar loan at 79% INTEREST, could have got a better deal from the PIRATE CREW ,probably the precise group that will end up with the assets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.