X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

As much as I admire your faith in the justice system, this one...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    As much as I admire your faith in the justice system, this one is Philippines based and that may be problematic.

Does X64 have the necessary funds to fight a protracted court battle in a foreign country over an entity they only ever, by law, held 40% of?

As for Raul's comments, it wasn't until the previous ex-pat execs taught the Co-O management how to mine profitably (understanding cut off grades, stores and inventory control etc in an ug mine that has something like 26 different narrow veins) that he ever had the possibility of making such a statement.

A big part of the issue with the posters of this forum (imo) is that they have taken the concept of Australian (Western) rules, regs and values and projected them on to a foreign country and its peoples along with the assumption that the Aus based company held the controlling interest even though the 40/60 rule for foreign companies operating in the Philippines was never in question.

Feel sorry for those who stand to possibly lose money over this but it was always a bit of a poison chalice. The early issues with the previous ex-pat execs should have stood as a warning in that instance. They were people with vastly more experience in the Philippines environment than any of subsequent management teams and look where it got them.

The question would have to be asked; why were they dismissed from the company in a way that led them to file unfair dismissal claims and for RV to take out cyber libel cases against them?

The current issues have been at play in one form or another since well before X64 came in to being.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.