X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Cheers ST. Though it may be incorrect to think of this tale in...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Cheers ST. Though it may be incorrect to think of this tale in terms of goodies and baddies. I'm not convinced that either faction covered themselves in glory here

Like you, I trusted the published figures. The audited accounts. Turns out there was a swindle in action and everyone entrusted to protect the integrity of of our investment failed, wilfully or otherwise.

I'm annoyed. Maybe there's a lawyer out there that will be able to get a class action up and running but the Byzantine structure and multi jurisdictional nature of the company doesn't inspire confidence. Pretty sure ASIC would be its usual useless self too.

I read with interest the release. So all the companies that do the work of enriching the owners will continue but the vehicle that allowed us to invest in and rec.eive our dividend will be wound up? How convenient. Looks like we'll soon get our answer around where the money is - or isn't. Thankfully we have that nice PwC looking into things, speaking of entities with unimpeachable reputations!

what a shitshow. My 5 bucks is that the institutions had a gutfull of the farce, tapped the old board and backed the new one to come in and get the mess off their books

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.