WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Appointment of Voluntary Administrators, page-21

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    Sincere sympathies to all former holders. My own loss was actually pretty small (sub 30k), although I certainly won't be playing the small caps again anytime soon. I know I'd had some verbal stoushes with a few people here (well, really just Art and Bean), but I know a lot of people are probably hurting right now and I don't want to use this as an opportunity for "I told you so's" and what have you. I do think there's an important lesson here to learn about cognitive dissonance and impartiality... I don't think anyone in the world who wasn't already invested could've read those AFR articles and thought that WFL was a reasonable company to invest in (to say nothing of the years of appalling 4Cs that had preceded that article). I think one of the unsung benefits of diversification is that (in addition to the obvious benefits of risk mitigation), it stops your mind from being so appallingly clouded by the "oneitis" of the single-stock investor. Anyway, it's all over now.

As I said in another thread, it might be worth a few of us letting ASIC know of the possibility that this company was trading while insolvent. Moreover, it'd be worth keeping an eye on the future endeavors of PP and (perhaps even more so) SS and AV. Spreading the word on forums like this one in other countries could help other innocent people avoid getting played like this in future, and could make life a lot harder for our scumbag "olympic team" in their future efforts to rip off innocent shareholders. When all is said and done, I do feel sorry for beancounter. I think of all those telephone calls he had with PP... he was getting played the whole time. We should make sure this doesn't happen again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.