HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Hello To All, Were do you start, on this it is almost...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hello To All,
    Were do you start, on this it is almost impossible. Due to the incredibly long list, of all of the wrongs with this company from day one. Yes, you can now look back on the limited years and with that say "Since Day One".

All the Keytone Dairy founder/s, BOD & Execs through to all the the current BOD & Execs. They have taken out millions, in cash, bonuses, shares, company vehicles, company credit cards over inflated pay/remunerations and super payments.

Not to mention, the large scale amounts of millions of dollars that are unaccounted for. Businesses purchased for over inflated prices through out and that includes that Omniblend.

Wow, you can go on and on it is so bloody long that list.

in short, the entire founders list, BOD's and EXECS have all become wealthy through simple criminal conduct in all areas and all ways.

Many of us, filed complaints with ASIC and the ASX and not one person has had any response.

Gman mentioned that he hopes Karma pays them back. Well Gman, at one point. I had, just over 250k invested in Keytone Dairy. 2020 Devested close to 60% at a loss with the belief that this should have stabilised and they found there feet so to speak. with that, a turn around in the right direction.

Well that did not occur, what we have primarily become the victims of there outcome/s. They are all truly pathetic, in any and all ways.

My remaining 167500 shares were valued at $1,172.50 this morning and now they are 00000000000000000000. My overall loss, is around 110K..

So Gman, with Karma, many have the view and/or belief that it can simply "be" or "arrive in all differing types and ways" cosmic, spiritually or physically. I am, a full believer about the third underlined option. With the shape or ways of Karma, this view point is relatable to investors how they may be.

Some of the investors, could even be very tall, big and muscular and the muscular is not from the gym just simply through hard work. They could also be, successful business person/s, who work on the very clear run with life, family and business of doing good and right through having a defined moral and ethical culture that is simply part of who they are, there DNA and there functionality as humans.

I look forward, to seeing what Karma presents to them all.

Role On the Karma Train, To Them All From The Gong's All The Way Through To Rotman-Thompson.

How can you not, turn so many millions into a profit. It shows two options, total stupidity or deliberate conduct/intent.

They blamed Covid, macro economics, supply chain, freighting, staff labour costs, material increases, blah, blah, blah. they never once blamed themselves.

During before and during Covid, my company chart goes up and not down. I manufacture, for mining so I know all about the supply chain in any/all ways down to a finite level/point.

Good in tune and proactive business people, role, move and adapt with changes as they occur. we have had recessions, global GFC's etc. etc. yet we survived and flourished. Many would have grown, by investing there own money with a knowing belief in what they may be doing.

These clowns, have become rich by simply ripping of the monies from hard workers/investors. What did they achieve, they became wealthier with not even working hard for it.

They are truly the examples, of when you talk to your kids. On the topic of, what you should do or be in life and with that the type of person/human and the character you should aspire towards. you simply say, Not Like These Types, They Are Poor Humans In All Ways And Do Not Set Your Aspirations To Become Like Them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.