HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Hello JerseyCow and KTD-HLF Shareholders,As I have mentioned, in...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hello JerseyCow and KTD-HLF Shareholders,

As I have mentioned, in so moany posts on this KTD-HLF.

As we have now, had years of all the differing behaviour occur from the initial KTD listing. Acquisitions, changing of the name to the now HLF. We now have the advantage, to collate all of this back together. The behavioural traits and the rhythm applied, throughout is nothing short of criminal in its clear and defined intent.

I need to ensure that, nothing is lost of whom was involved. any/all Past To Present Board Member and the Executive Management Team Rotman, Thompson et. etc.

So with that, apply simple logic back on to the last five years.

Massive amounts of Free shareholdings, given through out and then sold off during pricing ranges of 60 cents - 30 cents and more recently when the 20's were around.

Massive over inflated pays, super, cash bonuses, extra cash bonuses in leu of performance shares, company credit cards, company cars, fuel cards etc. etc.

Never updating the share registry.

No physical office
    numbers and/or a receptionist.

Constant capital raises and always within them, they mention capital to use for current operational needs/requirements.

Key words used on acquisitions "Transformational", "Growth", Blah Blah Blah Blah.

Market sensitive announcements, banging on about multi million dollar agreements.

I said to my brother, around two years ago. My business view, on this then was I am alarmed. it appears, that behind the scenes, they have a clear vision on what the outcome will/may be. When you couple in, some of the above mentioned details. I said, it appears that they are through constant CR's. Wanting cash, to spend on many areas non related to HLF. But making it appear that they are, when they are/were not. also, loading the company with debt and throwing Covid,Supply Chain Issues etc. into the mix. will at some stage, work in there applied rhythmed outcome. This was, wow for some reason we are now struggling in the market.

Then say, Modus is a strategic review partner "To Bring Shareholder Value" - What this step really meant, is buy more time being many, many months.

Start selling off assets.

Announce the annual shareholders meeting.

Then before the annual, shareholders meeting can even occur, call in the administrators an have HLF delisted.

During some of the above, I am sure they already had deals in the making. To buy, differing parts of the company dirt cheap and simply continue on the merry way.

The one comment, I did say to my brother nearly two years ago. related clearly to an annualised shareholders meeting. We will not see one, whatever there end game is they would already make sure this did not occur.

In talks, from then to earlier this year. I reiterated to my brother, they are becoming more rapid in there behaviour and with that here we now are.

They Claimed in recent financials, that 86 million dollars would be the turn over. how can you claim this, then within months be de-listed and broke.

Whilst under the Modus time, be selling any/all parts of the business/s and this included the bar line.

When you collate, the five years and all monies from CR's and operational business turnover/you would be in the area of 375 Million - 410 Million Dollars. Yet through out, they all became wealthier at the total costs to shareholders.

They used Covid19, to its full advantage. No open shareholder meetings or accountability, just part of the complete and theatrical Smoke & Mirrors Game.

Pathetic humans and Extremely SH...T business people.

Making wealth through theft, Good One D...Heads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.