BOD 0.00% 2.4¢ bod science limited

Ann: Appointment of Voluntary Administrators, page-17

1. HTS
    38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I've been with this company since its transition to the Cannabis sector and I had confidence in its foray as I see real benefits in use of Cannabis for medical purposes. I've seen SP reach 100% gain and then collapse. My take is that there is more than meets the eye here. I hope I am wrong but something isn't right with the Antah deal and there maybe more afoot here. Sincerely hope I am wrong because if I am there maybe some life left in this company with its trial pipelines and patents and tech. But something fishy with the Antah deal and the reaction to immediately go to administrators smacks of directors trying to protect themselves for reasons more than just "ah well it didn't work" reasons. It could be as simple as their management of the raising and they naively or desperately believed everything Atanh said to them... or has Antah has got a genuine gripe that we are not being made aware. They were offered a knock-down price on the shares and they didn't perform; despite their most recent assurance that all is confirmed and transfer of money was just a technical delay. What's going on? what happened? I wonder If we will ever know. This is all my own personal opinion, I have no intricate knowledge of this and I have had no contact with BOD or Antah, just my gut feel, DYOR. Its sucks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.