PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

Ann: Appointment of Voluntary Administrators, page-100

1. 5,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    I am a long term holder from 2007 and they had some bumper years with 160million and no debt. I am wild they did not listen when I told them to conserve cash. I lost an initial investment of 48000 aud which is not a lot but significant.

I would ring weekly telling them to watch cash and even to spread the deposits between banks to protect capital. It fell on deaf ears. I can see this same pattern could soon occur in gold stocks around the world. Paying out dividends for a growth stock which relied on bumper years was very foolish.

They could have had 200 plus million in the bank which would give them a great advantage to invest in alterative produces and partly transform into a resource investment fund strategy, This method protects capital and creates growth without taking on high risk start ups, it also takes patience.

Strategic diversified reinvestment of funds would have seen Panoramic with 900 million plus in the bank today and shares cash backed $5.60 a share. What do i Know......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.