ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Yes I believe that I made it clear in my post that it should be a two pronge approach . Yes, obviously continue and focus on OEM deals but they (we) have spent millions on earbud development and establishing retail channels.

I believe that the new generation bud will make a huge diference being smaller, less likely to fall out etc. In addition to the smaller size, they must increase the battery life as well as modifyi the uint so that people could only have one in their ear (to support the weaker ear). Frankly the negative reviews were focused primarily on those points. The functionality of the units , I believe, was always quite positive. Let 's face it ,people are buying earbuds and OTC hearing aid buds, just not ours!

I still find it hard to believe that a product that came out of no where, won a Time product of the year award, CES awards etc., was able to team up with HP, Walmart and Realtek, obtain FDA approval ..... is useless and hopeless!

I believe that Captain Chaos torpedoed this company with his huge ego ( easy to have a huge ego when you don't have a dam cent invested in the company) his inability to market the product , his incompetence in running a public company (frankly any company) and his complete lack of respect towards shareholders believeing that we are all idiots and our sole purpose is to provide him with millions of dollars to piss away.

i believe that Realtek sees things in the same light meaning that any restructuring will not include Miller and board..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.