NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I'm very cynical about VA and Liquidators and lets just say that...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 867
    I'm very cynical about VA and Liquidators and lets just say that if the awareness one would be appointed doesn't trigger a deal then not much will. It is not like partys would not have been talking IMO directly then through Restructure etc. RT are not newbys in dealing with such IMO. Other thing about VA and Liquidators IMO they seem to have an "amazing ability" to keep things alive if there is cash realisable from anything and then when it is gone it is back to usual. They have first dibs -full stop. So they see a temporary honeypot IMO of R & D possibly or IP realising a $ figure if presented correctly and will run till that date.

After 6 months of VA advice ( restructure) who couldn't get something over the line and probably being provided with a full set of complete VA data / records to peruse of 5 days and still nothing forthcoming they know exactly what they were walking into and would have been communicating on day 1 and possibly using / retailing the friendly restructure firm who handed them a good package. Azure trying M & A as no takers to finance existing strategy.

VA and liquidators are as busy as they have ever been since ATO is on a roll and covid soft rules are gone- they may push some out in timeframe to keep the gravy coming?.

All wild guesses as you would understand and more will be known at 2nd meeting.
    I can't imagine a situation where RT would give up their security - why would they?
    as listed on quarterlys as of 30/4 march quarterly
    Securitya) Following shareholder approval under Listing Rule 10.1, the Company granted a firstranking security interest over all of its assets to Realtek (Security Interest) to securepayment of the outstanding amount and any accrued interest owed to Realtek (OutstandingAmount).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.