NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

And who would manufacture it - you mean the company being the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 889

And who would manufacture it - you mean the company being the second largest creditor - the manufacturer who isn't going to produce anything without current debt paid and money up front I suspect unless a properly capatilised company backs the order ? The recapitalisation amount required to get this off the ground is significant ( not just repaying RT) and ATM RT hold all the cards. The time to retool and change manufacturers is risky expensive and lengthy.

Then you have the few windows of opportunity to get stock into stores , POS - OH that is right what is actually meant is one warehouse as nothing in store!! So cyber sale and Black Friday gone as no time for approval and to manufacture , Promotion launch at this time of year is expensive etc Christmas is becoming a retail dead spot so next cycle is months away. So NUH structure would have to be funded for 6 months plus IMO with all manufacturing costs etc on top all assuming it is a marketable product. You can see why it IMO would be hard to raise ? A massive task when you consider NUH head office expenses.

I guess they could relaunch at CES 2025. Probably prepaid package done already

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.