CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Ann: Appointment of Voluntary Administrators , page-13

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    U bet i am serious ...... if not for short selling the price could have held up much higher much longer and even given these incompetents time to act and avoid the complete disaster ........ like an SPOP or something to kill the death spiral created by the Cornell C-notes which only accelerated it. Thats the prob with public companies and Boards who hide their heads in the sand ..... u cant react quickly enough to changes. So yeah to all who short sold and killed this one for their grandkids ... @#$%%.... and same to Oz regulators who didnt ban short selling when the global markets exposed what was heading our way ! Again slow thinking slow acting bureaucrats. Rear guard u betcha ......... 6 attempts from 160 all the way down to 50 stoppingouta 5 ..... still hold original core from 2004 plus big line at 50 and even bigger at 15.5 when they announced that latest smoke screen at 42 !!! Shouldave been privatised after GT raised the US fundo cash at 1.75 and at very least a placement made at 5 bucks / TSX listing when able to in the mid of a U-boom early 2007. Again slow-thinking slow -acting and prob GT was too busy with his iron ore plays and where was our MD anyway ??? So much incompetence to act quickly and secure an emerging Ozzie icon when the chance was there for the taking. But it aint completely over yet cos too many have too much more to lose if they dont hold it together.
    All opinion and talking with my pocket.
    IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.