TI1 0.00% 1.4¢ tombador iron limited

Ann: Appointment of Warren McCarthy as Advisor to IBN Board, page-19

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    The acquisition is an awesome way to grow the business. It will allow us to enter the property management space. It also strengthens our China connections. That is huge growth on its own. It also adds to our profitability instantly.

The company is positioning itself to expand globally. I believe we have an unbelievable chance to achieve this as management have extensive experience in this area.

The biggest reason to back in a small cap stock is when management have the experience and contacts to put words into actions. My opinion might not mean anything to anyone else but it means alot to me.

Dyor, I am just a small holder who has been searching for a stock that has the possibility to grow and wanted to get in before others realise the potential. I don't need announcements to know. I have looked into this in extensive detail and hope others do the same.

Interested to see how this unfolds once it is ticked off at the AGM.

Management will only win if we do because they are big shareholders and make the most via the share price.
    Their reputations are way too good to not deliver.

I will pick up a few more as I go along if the sp sits here and allows me to. I sort of hope it does, but if it did run I would also be stoked.
    Have a great day all.
    Pat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.