ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

Ann: Appointment/Resignation Company Secretary, page-14

1. 3 Posts.
    "Why don't you do some research of your own? It is amazing what a few phone calls and emails can uncover"
    I'll save people some time. I have contacted them and didn't get a response. i used to think this company was pro-actively informing the market and transparent. but those days are long gone.

"Progress has obviously been very disappointing, but if it bothers you so much then either sell your stock and move onto the next investment"
    that's the plan. but to sustain such losses - not through disappointing yields or external forces - but what appears to be total incompetence or arrogance of board members is my frustration and how i ended up posting here on hotcopper. it is hard to share your optimism for a coy with no ceo, no execs and no communication.

But you seem to be the eternal optimist here? makes me think you are either on the board or have direct access. rather than posting here - can you pass along my sentiments?

you actually sound like the last guy standing on the deck of the titanic - spruiking "it's OK guys. i was told this ones unsinkable. just picked me up some cheap tickets for the next years cruise. #winning!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.